(Tradional) Thai Massage “Nuad Borarn” (Winter season mobile)
This enables the practitioner to use graceful whole body movements and even pressure during the session.
The recipient and practitioner work together with conscious awareness of the breath, creating what appears more like a meditative yogic dance than merely a form of bodywork. The energies of both the giver and receiver are amplified, and both receive benefits from the stretches and passive rocking movements.
During the session, the practitioner utilizes his thumbs, fingers, hands, elbows, knees and feet, at precisely located points on the Shen lines of the body through which energy (Chi) flows, to manipulate and stimulate the body.
Some of the benefits of traditional Thai massage are:
· increases flexibility and range of movement
· relieves fatigue, swollen limbs, painful joints and headaches
· stimulates internal organs, eliminates muscle pain and muscle spasms, improves postural alignment
If you want the spa to come to you, stay right where you are! Enjoy a massage with a friend or your significant other in your room or suite or villa, complete with your private Jacuzzi.
- At time of booking, you will be asked to provide a credit card number to secure the booking. This card will be used with your agreement, to cover a required prepayment 50% of the total cost and this way to cover any subsequent late cancellation fee. (See Zen Spa's Cancellation Policy).
- Payment on delivery - Cash only
Please make sure, you leave us the name of your hotel in Santorini and your room number, in the comments section below.
Due to long distances, a surcharge will be applied for:
- Imerovigli area: + € 5 per session/person
- Ia area: + € 10 per session/person