Greek Geo-Spirulina Aromatherapy Spa Detox Ritual 4 hours
(This is a Cave Winery en Spa service only)
A State of the Art, comfortable and relaxing way to rid the body of toxins.
Recommended especially for people with arthritis, water retention, smokers, weight loss programs, etc.
Spirulina is a blue- green algae grown in fresh and brackish inland waters. Packed full of nutrients, Geo-Spirulina certified as particularly high quality globally, due to the combination of specific geo-climatic conditions of the Northen Greek area Therma Nigritas (sunshine, geothermic) with superior Greenhouses, is 60% all-vegetable protein, rich in Beta Carotene, Iron, Vitamin B-12 and the rare essential fatty acid, GLA.
Enriched by the natural forces, this treatment offers vital elements to provide you with the best natural ingredients for your well-being to detoxify and exfoliate the body while infusing it with essential nourishment.
The service includes:
- a Detoxifying Steam room or/andSauna, Jacuzzi bath (60’)
- a Detoxifying Aromatherapy Deep Tissue Massage (60')
- a Detoxifying Spirulina & Dead Sea Salt Body Scrub & Wrap (60’)
- a Detoxifying Spirulina & Green Tea Facial Treatment (60’)
- Start your detoxifying process with our Sauna, Steam room and Jacuzzi hot tub, to prepare you for your spa treatment.
- A Deep Tissue massage to "squeez" muscles and the lymph tissue around those muscles, to push the blood and lymph fluids around so that they move on to our detoxifying organs more quickly and out of the body.
- A blend of fine and coarse Santorini Pumice Stone in a rich emollient base to exfoliate dead skin and replenish
- organic essential oils of Lemon, Basil, Juniper, enriched with Spirulina algae, infusions of Seaweed and Salt from Mediterranean Sea to dissolve impurities without stripping away natural oils, making your skin fresh and newer looking.
- Superfine Volcanic Clay, with its unique composition includes Iron, Silica, Aluminium, Magnesium, Calcium, Titanium, Sodium and Potassium (with a neutral pH of 7) with Orange Floral water, is mixed into a paste and is applied to the body.
3. A Facial Treatment with Spirulina algae and Green Tea liquid extract
We allow to dry, then we rinse it off, and we use a homemade Body Custard fromSantorini Saffron & Cypress oil as a moisturizer to finish