Zen Shiatsu 60' (Winter mobile service)
Shiatsu is based on the principle that Εnergy (Qi) runs through the meridians which are said to govern the internal organs and our entire metabolism (Trad. Chinese Medicine).
The pressure is placed at precisely located points on the meridian lines of the body through which energy flows. Applying pressure on the points has the effect of balancing that energy to help maintain or restore the body natural vitality, working on the principle that depleted energy requires toning to give relief whereas excess energy needs sedating. In addition to localised pressure points, Shiatsu can also involve stretching and manipulations.
It is performed with the recipient dressed in loose, comfortable clothing, on the floor with a mat or futon.
Treatments can help the young or old, active or sedentary and the method is claimed to help conditions as varied as
· muscle pains and spasms, allergies and asthma
· anxiety, depression, insomnia, headaches and migraines
· digestive disorders, menstrual problems and sinusitis
Read more ...
If you want the spa to come to you, stay right where you are! Enjoy a massage with a friend or your significant other in your room or suite or villa, complete with your private Jacuzzi.
- At time of booking, you will be asked to provide a credit card number to secure the booking. This card will be used with your agreement, to cover a required prepayment 50% of the total cost and this way to cover any subsequent late cancellation fee. (See Zen Spa's Cancellation Policy).
- Payment on delivery - Cash only
Please make sure, you leave us the name of your hotel in Santorini and your room number, in the comments section below.
Due to long distances, a surcharge will be applied for:
- Imerovigli area: + € 5 per session/person
- Ia area: + € 10 per session/person